Brain Fitness & Dementia Prevention Education Certification Course
Are you aware of the ground breaking new clinical studies showing how you can help your patients reduce their risk for dementia and maintain a healthy brain, by coaching them through simple lifestyle modifications, brainwave training, 3D Multiple object training, nutrition, and other computer based cognitive training? Based on this new evidence, the American Brain Council is offering an online* class and certification course for healthcare professionals.
*Save time and money training online at your convenience with two years of full access to all videos, slides, etc., plus your own clinical handbook and easy access to the latest greatest research on this exciting topic from around the world.
How can becoming certified help my practice?
- Since Alzheimer’s Disease is one of the most feareddisease in America,(1) you may attract more potential patients looking for a brain fitness program.
- You will learn how to help your patientsimprove both their lifestyle and cognition with a proven program.
- Set yourself apartfrom other professionals in your industry.
- Develop major new monthly revenue streamsfrom brain and memory enhancing products and programs certified by the American Brain Council.
- You canrecoup the cost of this certification with your first patient!
- Receivereferrals from physicians, retirement homes, and your current competition.
Why Seniors & others are so anxious to receive this
- Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia are reaching epidemic proportionsin this country. And there are no cures!
- These are among the most devastating and costlyailments in our society, both emotionally and financially for families.
- Most seniors have seen friends or family sufferor die from Alzheimer’s. They know the effects can be devastating for all and they don’t want to go there.
- They are seeing new research on PBSshowing these losses and this devastation can now be prevented, but traditional medicine has been slow to respond to this new info. So few know where to go to get help.
- Now you canhelp your patients protect themselves against these debilitating disorders before they disrupts their lives!
What is included in the training?
- Overviewof various dementia types and causes.
- How to incorporate brain fitness and dementia prevention education into your practice.
- Anatomy and Physiologyof the brain and memory.
- Clinically proven methods to dramatically reduce the riskof developing dementia.
- How brain cell healthimproves both mood and memory.
- How to revitalize an aging brainat the cellular level – what really works!
- A synergistic strategyfor improving brain health and quality of life.
- Fascinating andempirically validated memory improvement strategies.
How can I help my patients by becoming certified in brain fitness?
You will learn:
- How to talk to your patients about their brain health.
- Clinically proven ways to maintain a healthy brain and avoid dementia.
- How to help them improveand maintain short-term memory, and increase processing speed with scientifically validated brain games and activities, diet and exercise, and the most essential brain nutrients.
- How to help them improve mood as well as memory—our strategy improves both simultaneously,
- How they can recharge and renewtheir brain at the cellular level.
- You will learn for yourself clinically proven strategies for improving your memory and cognition.
- How to help fill a hugeand potentially very profitable void that will only grow in importance as the 60 plus population increases.
- How to refer and receive referrals from other health professionals.
What Others Are Saying (class critique samples)
“Great Class!” Dr. A. Olson, Audiologist, NJ
“Great information on a critical topic that provides practical insights and strategies that could save patients much grief and thousands of dollars!” Bary Wiliams, Audiologist, TX
“This COURSE WAS FANTASTIC! Loved it! It was very educational and contained a lot of practical, applicable information.” Alyssa Scott , SLP
“The BEST CEU I’ve ever attended!” J Ratner, LCSW, NC
“Very practical and insightful. This is information that every family and health care professional needs to hear! Alzheimer’s can be prevented! People need to know this!” C. Osterhauser, WV